Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hello World!

Let me preface this with stating that this is my first blog post ever, so please be patient as I acclimate myself to the inner workings of the blogosphere :)

I have been an avid blog reader for quite some time, but never had a real urge to share my thoughts and desires with a mass audience. However, the past 4 years have brought about a great change in self-realization that I feel needs to be expressed and curated.

My intention of writing this blog is to chronicle my own progress and thoughts in an open and neutral environment. I'm not interested in having a certain number of hits or comments, but anyone with an open heart and mind is more than welcomed to read and share aspects of their own journey with me.

Thank you for reading and feel free to drop me a line!

No comments:

Post a Comment